First Meeting of the Working Group on QF & ECTS, 27 January 2021
The Working Group on Qualifications Framework and ECTS met online on the 27th of January 2021 to discuss the results of the survey on micro-credentials in EHEA countries, and explore the options that the Bologna tools offer in terms of applicability to micro-credentials.
- State-of-Play of MICROBOL project Magalie Soenen – project coordinator
- A European Approach to Micro-credentials Klara Engels-Perenyi and Koen Nomden – European Commission
- Results of MICROBOL survey on the state-of-play of micro-credentials in the EHEA Chiara Finocchietti – CIMEA (Italy)
- Roadmap for the future Jonna Korhonen – Ministry of Education and Culture (Finland)
- SotePeda Outi Ahonen (Finland)
- FUN-MOOC Catherine Mongenet (France)
- Micro-credentialing in DCU Mairead Nic Giolla Mhichil (Ireland)
- Examples from Italy Ann Katherine Isaacs (Italy)
Second Meeting of the Working Group on QF & ECTS, 19 May 2021
Information to follow.