This part of our work intends to create an evidence-base of data from which to analyse the current and short-term scope of micro-credential provision in Europe. Our aim is to:
- identify the different types of micro-credential offered within Europe
- understand the specific features of each type of micro-credential
- identify the actors active in provision of micro-credentials both at policy and at implementation levels
- survey institutions to understand the current level of their micro-credential provision
- survey institutions to understand their future plans for micro-credential provision
- publish this data as an accessible evidence-base.
If you think your institution could provide valuable input to our survey, we would love to hear from you. Would you have any other feedback or questions about our plans, please get in touch with us.
As soon as the results are finalised and published, they will be directly linked to the timeline’s activities featured below.
Establishing a terminology for a European Micro-Credential system
Scaffolding Micro-Credentials to the European Qualification Framework
Design of a survey and test of empirical instruments
Analysis of Stakeholders in Micro-Credential Provision in Europe
Survey on Micro-Credentials in Europe
Scope of Micro-Credentials in Europe